Friday, September 5, 2008

One of those days

Tic-tac, tic-tac. That clock is annoying me beyond imagination.

Alright, enough already! I’m up so stop clicking that alarm.

Brush my teeth… can tooth paste taste more awful?

Aw, for cryin’ out loud, I don’t have time for messy hair!

Look at these black circles beneath my eyes. Did I get any sleep last night??

I’ll just wear something comfortable. At least I get to choose.

Perfect! Now it’s raining! We’re terribly sorry, but we don’t have any umbrella services today!!

No coffee? This really sucks…

Beep-beep!! Where’s that damned phone? Not here, or here… OOPS! Forgot to check my pocket.

Car keys set. Ready to go, ladies and gentleman!
SHIT!! I didn’t know we had the day off!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

frumoasa rima
shi da pasta d dintzi poate dusta shi mai nasol

denize said...

ready steady go! keep up the good work:)