Sunday, December 21, 2008

WannaBeAgeless

Another change of number in front of my age,
Another year got out of that God damned cage!
No consolation for the passing days,
Just another confirmation of my wrong ways.

Time - stop! By all means, just drop
Your continuity of thought,
Freeze the absurdity in which we've been caught.

Forever captive in the falling of sand,
I wished to be master of time with one hand!
Yet never granted my one wish, I have written on this page
My yearning to once be free, a soul that can never age!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It may be...
Every single soul is ageless after all8->

FlashLight said...

"Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies" Does this sound familiar to you?

Adrian Manolache said...

La multi ani! si in 2009 sa ai parte de tot ce e mai frumos pe lume

Anonymous said...

La Multi AAAni!!.Te-am trecut si la blogroll ca te aveam la bloguri urmarite.Poop:*:*:*>:D<>:D<:*